GE Appliances, a Haier company Senior Program Manager – Water Heater Product in Shanghai, China
CHN, Shanghai, Shanghai
Job Posting Title
Senior Program Manager – Water Heater Product
Lead and execute projects in support of Sourced product development and sourcing initiatives for Water heater product and components development in Asia.
What you will Do
· Work closely with global engineering resources and suppliers on Water heater product.
· Work on-site with supplier activities, as production audit, criticial process/components/technical review, leading the trouble shoot and root cause analysis.
. Good team player on Water heater product NPI program and leader on BPCR (changes) program locally.
· Use DFSS (Design For Six Sigma) techniques to specify, design, analyze and validate that the product meets performance, cost, reliability and manufacturability design targets.
What you need to Succeed
· BS in Mechanical Engineering.
· Minimum 5 years experience in Water heater and components development and 3 years in program management.
· Excellent analytical skills and experience in the use of problem solving.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team oriented environment.
· Demonstrated initiative, drive, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Fluent in English, including writing and oral.
· Rich experience in new product development and supplier qualification projects
· Six Sigma certified Green Belt or Black Belt
· Experience in working with global design teams
· Knowledge on 3rd party requirements/standards such as DOE, UL, CU, AHAM etc.
· Willing to travel to visit domesite other manufacturing site and design center.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.