GE Appliances, a Haier company Senior Project Manager - Distribution Quality in Louisville, Kentucky
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Senior Project Manager - Distribution Quality
The Monogram Installation Trainer will be responsible for developing and organizing in-depth installation training for key customer accounts. This role will work closely with the Monogram Training & Development Manager, as well as the product teams to develop training materials and content. This role will focus on new customer showrooms where Monogram has made large investments. Additionally, the role will provide training and education within the specified region and will serve as the subject matter expert for the business.
What you will Do
• Installation training for new showrooms within the focus 15 territories
• Personally oversees the installation of new products on customer showroom
• Trains the customer installation team
• Provides training and certification within the region with key customer accounts
• Develops both training and development schedules.
• Builds training and train-the-trainer programs.
• Serves as subject matter expert for the Monogram team
• Works closely with Training & Development manager to create content and materials
What you need to Succeed
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Process driven.
• Proven self-starter; takes the initiative to identify and drive change.
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability to independently develop, manage and implement aggressive project plans.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Minimum of five years of work experience
Understanding of Distribution, Quality Systems and/or Manufacturing
Experience with Appliances manufacturing or distribution processes
Experience with design/evaluation
Experience and understanding of appliance install process
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
70-80% travel required for domestic and/or international travel to customer sites/ plants, etc.
Job could be in Louisville or any major hub in the East Coast. Relocation available.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.