GE Appliances, a Haier company Principal National Account Manager, Home Depot – Home Comfort, Parts and Water Filtration in Louisville, Kentucky
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Principal National Account Manager, Home Depot – Home Comfort, Parts and Water Filtration
The Home Depot National Account Manager will provide category management, leadership, direction and program execution for the Home Comfort (Room Air Conditioner, Dehumidifier), Parts and Water Filtration categories.
What you will Do
- Essential Responsibilities: • Provide category management, leadership, direction and program execution for Home Depot's Home Comfort, Parts and Water Filtration categories.• Manage GEA through successful product line reviews across functional teams to win incremental business• Work with Home Depot’s online and marketing teams to ensure placement of GEA’s house of brands• Develop plans/goals to achieve/exceed share, margin and price targets.• Identify and deliver mutual growth opportunities for both GEA and The Home Depot.• Manage multiple priorities, deliver timely issue resolution and process improvement and effectively implement Strategic Account initiatives.• Successfully build, manage and develop relationships within all levels of the customer organization.• Provide "Voice of Customer" to product management, marketing, supply chain and finance• Manage firepower and transition funds to maximize impact and profitability
What you need to Succeed
• Bachelor degree in Business Management, Marketing or related background.
• 7+ years of Sales, Operations, or Merchandising background
• Job will require a moderate level of travel time
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute effective programs and sales initiatives.
• Attention to detail with thoughtful/data oriented decision-making skills and ability to effectively multi task
• Strategic thinker, results oriented, problem solver, self-starter, ability to work independently and manage multiple/diverse tasks.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills to obtain internal and external customer commitments.
• Exceptional leader with the ability to develop positive external and internal working relationships at all levels of the organization to drive action.
• Proficient at developing and presenting go-to-market presentations in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.