GE Appliances, a Haier company GEA Hospitality – Principal National Account Manager – South Central in Dallas, Texas
USA, Dallas, TX
Job Posting Title
GEA Hospitality – Principal National Account Manager – South Central
GEA Hospitality – Principal National Account Manager has responsibility for managing, growing, and seeking out new National Accounts in the Hospitality and AC Wholesaler Segments. While the opportunity is National in scale, the bulk of business and focus is in the South-Central US(East TX, OK, AR, LA, AL). Residing in this region is ideal, but not mandatory. National Accounts Managers work toward achieving specified sales targets and goals and provide world class customer experiences while ensuring quality logistics. Product responsibility is for PTACs, VTACs, Built-in, and all Kitchen Appliances.
What you will Do
Develop rapport with National Account customers and effectively solicit for new accounts from initial call to close while achieving and exceeding assigned quarterly and annual sales targets.
Execute and deliver all sales and margin operating plan goals.
Implement proactive call/follow-up/site visit schedule to increase sales growth and productivity achieving and exceeding assigned quarterly and yearly sales targets.
Examine market, understand key players, know the competition, and set sales strategies to create account and territory plans.
GEA Hospitality Principal National Account Managers have many different types of customers ranging from AC Wholesalers, Hotel Owners, Hotel Distributors, Mechanical Contractors, General Contractors, and Hotel Management Companies, among others.
Support customers with service and post sales issues when necessary
Identify new business opportunities and develop marketing strategies to grow sales territory.
Use digitization tools to improve overall sales effectiveness
Process orders, train participants on appliance features and functionality
Attending Trade Shows and general travel is a large part of the job. May exceed 40% travel.
What you need to Succeed
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Minimum of seven-year sales experience or equivalent experience
Significant travel required.
· Prior Air Conditioning, Appliance, and/or Hospitality Sales experience preferred.
· Experience in developing, organizing, and implementing sales plans that support business priorities.
· Ability to build and grow proven customer relationships.
· Proven negotiating skills; must be tenacious at delivering sales to obtain results.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
· Initiative and ability to work independently; must be self-motivated and delivered to succeed.
· Ability to interface with all levels of management as well as peers.
· Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
· Proven understanding of the dynamics of the local Builder and Hospitality industry.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.